Saturday, October 20, 2012

Holiday Wishlist

So here are some things I've been having my eye on lately but can't afford it right now. Hopefully my boyfriend will be getting me a couple of these on our anniversary and the other hope would be as christmas presents haha.

What I want and been needing the most is the Sigma Mrs. Bunny travel brush kit in baby blue and pink. It is so adorable and its about time I get new brushes. I think the last time I got some were like 3 or even 4 years ago! I love how it has a brush case that you can also use as a brush holder.

Next is the Tarte amazonian 12 hour foundation! I have always used MAC foundations but this one has so many great reviews and will last longer. It is also medium to full coverage. I heard it also does not make people break out and MAC foundations always make me break out. I just keep using them because of the great color matching and coverage.



I'm running out of my Frederic Fekkai deep conditioning treatment so I also want to try the Macadamia deep repair masque. I keep seeing this on youtube and girls swear by it! You leave it on your damp hair for 7 minutes and its supposed to leave your hair silky and nourished.



Lastly, is the YSL glossy stain in Coril Fauve. It is like a lipstick and lipgloss in one and I always think that is so convenient, I hate putting multiple things on my lips when I'm on the go. I have also been needing a coral lipstick so this one seems perfect.


I will be adding my recent hauls/drugstore hauls soon, so please stay posted!

Xo,
Denise




3 comments:

  1. Sigma is on my wishlist too... but I'm so in love w/ Real Techniques! >.<

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? Never heard of them, gotta check it out!

    http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg.. you need to! their stippling brush is like Mac's 187.. and they have other great ones too :)

      Delete